Sunday, March 27, 2011

Kodak moment without the Kodak!

We had a Kodak moment this past Thursday afternoon when the school at which I help coach at, Basic H.S., visited an opposing school, Coronado H.S., where Shaun helps coach at!! Shaun is the Junior Varsity volleyball coach and I am the Asst. Varsity Head Coach. It was kinda surreal as I walked there were several eyes that were focused on me and I could sense that whispers were made to the effect,..."there's coach muaina's dad". I unfortunately didn't have the forethought to bring a camera along so that Jamie could take our picture together. We do have another round where we will meet again in our gym so I will definitely have the camera ready. By the way.....if you were wondering.........Shaun coached his team to a "W". My buttons were busting!

1 comment:

lqwakestud22 said...

What?!!Shaun is coaching/with another team? :) This is a sad day for Basic fans and alumni.