Wednesday, July 9, 2008

...And Then Some...

I hadn't had a chance to take some pics of the front yard with the shrubs and plants in but I finished that part of it this morning. So here are some pics...
It was fairly cool this morning, 89 degrees so I thought I'd go out and get a good like in before it got too hot!!! Anyway, in between the plants and shrubs will be finely crushed rock almost resembling a course sand type material and then grass underneath the tree. There will be some large flat rocks on the left of the driveway creating a walkway to the sidewalk approach to the house. Finally, a paved sitting area between the tree and the house. And then....

1 comment:

Brenda said...

It's looking good, I know that I've said this before but I wish you were here to help us design our yard. It's a lot cooler here it that is any incentive!