Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm tired!

I just wanted to sound off about something that has been on my mind for the last few weeks. I'm tired.....I'm tired of politics!!!! I'm tired of the spins that are made from one candidate to the other!!! I'm tired of the validity that the media gives to celebrities who's agenda is about self promotion, who's bleeding heart want's to "give" everybody the farm without having to earn any part of it and who talk about infringing and being invasive on "personal rights". I'm tired of music, tv, movie, spin doctors and everybody else who think that through their enlightening engagements, we should likewise be so enthralled with their rapture. I'm just tired!!!! Dare I say, I could give a rats@!*!!!! about anything they say and to back that up I quote Korihor's arguement..."but every man fared in this life according to the management of the creature; therefore every man prospered according to his genius...these people are idiots!! That is their game plan, that is their agenda and that is how the master deceiver has twisted and enveloped their once noble ideas!! On the other hand......

Beginning this weekend, we will be able to listen to men and women whose sole intent is to bring all people to Christ. They will teach us how to be better people, better husbands and wives, better parents and better children. They will teach how to lift others up and how to serve others without the blinding glare of recognition or approval ratings. The things the Prophet will promise to us will always come true. Those principles will not always be popular and in a lot of cases, to the common man, appear to be foolish. But I would bank everything on the words of the Prophet, he is the one that we should look to, he is our captain leader and he will guide our ship through the storm. I am ever thankful that we have always had sound leadership "for the past 178 years!"

So if you're like me, tired of all that's has been happening...have hope for a brighter tomorrow as we look to the Christ and live! Be energized in the thought that we have a living prophet to guide us during these tumultuous times.