Saturday, October 25, 2008

Maiden voyage!

So here we go....this is our first time on the family blog. We've been following, with interest, all the other entries and I've got to say...that first of all, I am not nor will I ever be a follower of that vampire thing. However, all of the girls in our family have been pretty much Twilight to the nth degree! Give me a Clive Cussler novel any day, every day and I will read just as avidely as the next guy or girl. I will admit, that I will probably see the movie when it comes out but that's about the extent of it. Marchelle and her kids came out the other week and then we drove down to San Diego to meet her husband, Rahul who flew in and we spent the weekend with them. We had a great time with them, they stayed on for the rest of the week but here are some pics. The condo we stayed in was 2 blocks from the beach. We were 5 min. from the church, we attended Sacrament meeting and 10 min. from the Temple which we went to after sacrament. Rahul and I caught a few waves Mon. morning before going to Sea World. It was coooolddddd!!!!! I think I could be really happy being a reverse "Snow Bird" spending the summer down in San Diego and then going back to Las Vegas for the rest of the year! Oh well, nice to dream and mostly nice to see everybody and catch up with you all!































No comments: