Saturday, May 31, 2008

Missing my kids

I was just thinking as I did my Saturday work today, that I really, really miss my kids and Grandkids. We get to see Megan, Charlie and Kalie quite a bit and for that we feel very grateful. However, it is just too long of time between visits for all the others. Every time we go visit Marchelle or Nathan it is so sad to leave them and their families. I guess because they are sooo far away and we don't see them very often. We always hate to see Derek and Rebecca and Shaun and Jamie leave also. Those of you who live close to your families, be GRATEFUL. So, Rahul, if you ever read this, just remember that by the time you leave Indianapolis you will have lived close to your family for 10 years. I think it is our turn for 10 years. (Maureen)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Miss your kids too!! Actually all of you! Can you all just move to Lehi!!:)

Unknown said...

Just make it a little further to Salt Lake!!